Monday, February 7, 2011

January 2009 I moved to Vancouver, Canada to find stories in the Olympics as a filmmaker. In this endeavour I also came into the opportunity of pageantry.

I competed in Miss Vancouver and Miss BC 2009, and trained for Miss Universe Canada 2010. Prior to the pageant of 2010, my life became a time to train and prepare myself while focusing on my passions of filmmaking and the creative arts.
In June 2010 I watched the pageant and gained insight into 'Miss Universe Canada'.

Today I am approaching Miss Universe/Canada 2011 with the life experience I have gained through personal development, as well as that of my ambition and talents for creating cultural films that inspire.




I am having a meeting with my fitness trainer at Kalev Fitness this week. I am looking forward to seeing the results since I began working out and leading a healthier lifestyle. (I began working out consistently in October and it really is amazing to feel the difference, both physically with toning, and energetically through feeling healthier through out the day).

I am also looking forward to touching up my teeth/presentation at Smile City Dental, and learning some beauty maintenance through hairstyle and makeup techniques at my salon, Black 2 Blonde.

The pageant is in June, so I am really narrowing in on how I can prepare and build myself in all ways of what it takes to be on stage; representing yourself with poise, graceful confidence and clear, concise, intelligent speaking ability.

I am excited! Looking forward to, and ready to be in sync with all of who I am, and all of who I love and dream to be.

Cheers to sharing in the Journey

'Journey beyond time and place, a journey where we respect that every race,
has born culture
somewhere over land and time'

'This is to inspire appreciation of our Multicultural World'

http://joceannajourneys.webs.com/apps/links/

No comments:

Post a Comment